GIANT BIKE TRAINER : RACING BICYCLE PARTS.
Giant Bike Trainer
- A trainer is a piece of equipment that makes it possible to ride a bicycle without moving forward. They are commonly used to train for races, or when riding conditions outside are not favourable.
- colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- An abnormally tall or large person, animal, or plant
- any creature of exceptional size
- An imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size
- (in Greek mythology) Any of the beings of this kind who rebelled unsuccessfully against the gods of Olympus
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; "a jumbo jet"; "jumbo shrimp"
First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT (Cross Trainer) applies fluid resistance to recumbent cycling and also functions as an upper body ergometer. The combination of fluid resistance to cycling and upper body strength building gives an individual a novel whole body workout in one piece of equipment. With 20 levels of patented variable adjustment this is ideal for the family that may encompass fitness levels from sedentary to athlete in training. Now, instead of buying several pieces of large equipment or a very large multi-functional equipment, you can get a great cardio and calorie burn and a great upper and lower body strength training device all in one. This is also perfect for the mini-gym, small office or hospitality industry where choice equipment has to work within limited space confines. Larger gyms or wellness centers should delight in being able to apply fluid resistance beyond rowing while continuing the high experiential benefits of cycling.
circus 1 283
These acrobats did their act on this giant bouncy bike. They just ran over the one laying on the ground.
circus 1 304
schwinn world sport bike
state bicycle laws
sun bicycle rim
road mountain bikes
cruiser bike baskets
single speed bike accessories
cheap bike gps
parts for pocket bikes
bad boys bikes