CYCLOCROSS BICYCLE FRAME. SUN CRUISER BIKES
Cyclocross Bicycle Frame
- A bicycle frame is the main component of a bicycle, on to which wheels and other components are fitted. The modern and most common frame design for an upright bicycle is based on the safety bicycle, and consists of two triangles, a main triangle and a paired rear triangle.
- A type of off-season bicycle racing (usually held October through January) around a loop course, which includes natural and man-made obstacles that force dismounting and running while carrying the bike. It was invented in Europe to keep racers fit through the winter.
- 1. a type of off-raod racing, similar to steeplechase, with a short multi-lap course combining cycling and running. 2. a cyclo-cross bicycle, designed for cyclo-racing and touring.
- Cyclo-cross (sometimes cyclocross, CX, CCX, cyclo-X or 'cross') is a form of bicycle racing. Races take place typically in the autumn and winter (the international or "World Cup" season is September–January), and consists of many laps of a short (2.5-3.5 km or 1.
- Cross-country racing on bicycles
Hang some grade-A parts on the Stevens Prestige Frame and Fork and slice through the slop, let it be a cyclocross race, a commute to work or a jaunt into a forest reality. The stiff, sprint-friendly aluminum frame transforms your leg-power into a vista warping bluryet its butted and tapered tubing still takes the edge off of cobble stones, gravel, and repetitive dis- and remounts. If you find yourself having to run up a flight of stairs, portaging across a creek, or bounding over cyclocross barriers you'll appreciate the cleanly routed down-tube cables. Lean the Prestige up post ride, as you're cooling of the quality paint job will satisfy your eyes as it patiently awaits another go.
Front Triangle: 7005 tapered aluminum
Seat Stay: 7005 aluminum
Chain Stay: 7005 aluminum
Recommended Fork Travel:
Rear Spacing: 130 mm
Headset: FSA integrated
Head Tube Diameter: 1 & 1/8 in
Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 mm
Front Derailleur Mount: 34.9 mm
Bottom Bracket Width: 68 in
Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger: yes
Weight: 2410 g
Frame-Only Weight: 1786 g
Measured Effective Top-Tube Length:
Recommended Use: mud bathing
Stevens Carbon Cyclocross Bicycle
Stevens Carbon Cyclocross Frame, Zipp Service Course Alloy Bars and Stem, SRAM Red Cyclocross Groupset, Zipp 404/303 Carbon Tubulars, Challenge Griffo 32mm Tires, Avid Shorty Ultimate Brakes.
Nikon D90, f/9, 1/200, ISO 200, Nikkor 50mm prime
2x 300ws w/ rectangular soft boxes at -45 deg high and +45 deg low
1x 300ws w/ umbrella at +15deg high
Checking rear triangle
This hokey-looking rig is checking that the rear triangle is centred on the rest of the frame. You measure the string (which runs from each dropout around the head tube) to make sure it is the same distance from the seat tube on each side of the frame. If it's not, then the rear triangle is off-centre, and you have to realign it.
cyclocross bicycle frame
2-piece design allows for disassembly into a compact package for travel. Carrying case and cable splitters included.
Hard sided case included. 9"x26"x29"
Ritchey Pro headset included
Ritchey Carbon Comp fork included
Breakaway design is patented: US Patent No. 6,886,844
Item Specifications- Fork
Steerer Tube1-1/8" Threadless
Brake Usage F/RFront
Brake TypeLinear Pull,Cantilever
Front Hub Spacing100mm
Front Axle Type9x1
Wheel Mount Center Offset0mm
Item Specifications- Frame
Brake Usage F/RRear
BB Thread TypeEnglish
Rear Axle Type10x1
Front Derailleur Clamp28
cheap specialized road bikes
stationary bicycle training
downhill mountain bike frames
exercise bikes for kids
strap on bike rack
american river bike trail map
used mountain bike values
how do bicycle gears work
wike bike trailers